santinos-logo santinos-stores live-life-supreme

Our Brand

Santino’s Supreme Slice pushes you to LIVE LIFE SUPREME with every moment you make and effort you take with only SUPREME! You deserve nothing less than SUPREME!

Target Market

Consumer with fast-paced lifestyle, Professionals, students and families.

Target Location

MallS, SupermarketS, Terminals, Stand Alone LOCATIONS and Train Stations.

Price

38.00 / slice

300.00 / box

Space Requirement

atleast 4sqm

live-life-supreme
be-a-supreme-dealer-now

APPLICATION SUBMISSION

    Contact Details

    Required Documents

    Signed Application Form

    Attach File

    Resume

    Attach File

    Letter Of Intent

    Attach File

    Completed Feasibility Study

    Attach File

    Lease Offer

    Attach File

    2 Valid IDs

    Attach File

    FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

    Q:Will I get assistance in seeking and evaluation a winning location?

    A:We will be with you in every step of the way. If you have a target location, we will help assess and ensure the proposed site for final approval.

    Q:Can I place carts in schools? What are the requirements?

    A:Yes. However, the location is still subject for market study and assessment. List of requirements can be found and downloaded below.

    Q:What is the minimum space required?

    A:The minimum space required is at least 4 square meters (2 meters X 2 meters) with enough space for working and other small equipment.

    Q:What is the average ROI (Return on Investment)?

    A:Our National Average for ROI is 12-15 months; with earliest earn-back time of 1.5 months.

    Q:What is the average Cost of Good Sold (COGS)?

    A:The COGS on average is 60% with the remaining 40% is the Gross Margin. The Net Income will vary depending on your Operational Expenses

    Q:What are the modes of payment for the dealership packages?

    A:Mode of payment is through dated check. For your convenience, you may directly deposit your payment via bank deposit or transfer upon receipt of billing statement.

    Q:What is the usual turn-around time from application to store opening?

    A:Upon verification of complete payment for the full dealership package, timetable for outlet opening is 30-45 days on average.

    Q:How do I renew after the dealership has expired?

    A:A formal renewal notice will be sent 3 months before the end of the 10 year dealership contract. Also note that there is a periodic review and assessment every 2 years.

    Q:What are the requirements to qualify as a dealer?

    A:Everyone is invited to be assessed as a dealership partner. Simply submit all the requirements, attend all the interview, orientation and training and you are set to start your business.

    Q:Are there any other fees?

    A:Other fees include security deposit of PHP 50,000 and the monthly Dealership support fee worth Php 5,000.

    APPLICATION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS

    IT’S EASY TO BECOME A PABORITO DEALER! Here’s a guide and an overview on how to start your own Pizza Pedrico’s Business!
    STEP 1: REQUIREMENTS
    • Accomplished Application Form
    • Formal Letter of Intent
    • 2 Valid IDs (SSS, Voters, Postal, Passport, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig, UMID)
    • Accomplished Market Study Form
    • Lease Offer/Contract from the Lessor if renting
    STEP 2: BUSINESS ORIENTATION
    STEP 3: SITE INSPECTION AND APPROVAL
    STEP 4: HELP WITH THE MARKET STUDY
    STEP 5: AWARDING AND SETTLEMENT DEALERSHIP PACKAGE
    STEP 6: ONBOARDING AND PREPARATION FOR STORE OPENING
    STEP 7: CONTRACT SIGNING
    STEP 8: STORE OPENING!
    Your submission will be acknowledged via email by our Team within 1-3 days and the approval process may take a minimum of 2 weeks up to 1 month. You may also call us for a follow-up at +63925 511 9444 or email us at FranchiseNOW@jiminifoodsgroup.com. Thank you!