- A graduate of accountancy, AB mathematics, engineering, commerce, banking and finance, business management or any related courses.
- Preferably with at least two (2) years’ experience as a treasury assistant in a corporate environment or equivalent professional practice.
- Proficient in basic computer programs(word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software and internet navigation and email).
- Fresh Graduates are open to apply.
- Prepares check payments and daily cash flows and checks data for accuracy.
- Prepares monthly and weekly reports regarding released and unreleased checks and ensures all attachments are correct and complete.
- Coordinates to assigned personnel for Official Receipts for paid check vouchers such as rentals and utilities of outlets and other released cash.
- Monitors all company owned outlets regarding cash invoices, sales invoices, official receipts, delivery receipts.
- Performs related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.