- A graduate of architecture, information technology, fine arts, multi media arts or any related courses;
- Preferably with at least two (2) years experience as a graphic artist in a food manufacturing or equivalent professional practice;
- Proficient in basic computer programs (word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software and internet navigation and email);
- Excellent in decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills;
- Excellent in written and communication skills;
- Highly organized and has an eye for detail;
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Responsible for all designs on booth perspective, signage’s, baseboards, wall accents, menu boards using graphic materials;
- Performs architectural layout designs of all company stores, countertop stores, and franchise stores based on standards, designs, and specifications of the company;
- Participates and cooperates in the design of the advertising and promotional materials;
- Coordinates closely with other departments for fast transactions and accomplishments;
- Maintains designs, records, documents and organizes the files and archive system to facilitate expeditious retrieval of information;
- Performs related tasks as may be assigned form time to time.