Business Development Group Supervisor
- A graduate of marketing, business management, business administration, advertising or any related courses
- Preferably with at least two (2) years’ experience as a key accounts / chain / supermarkets / business development supervisor in a food manufacturing or equivalent professional practice
- Proficient in basic computer programs (word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software and internet navigation and email)
- Excellent decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent in written and communication skills
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Sales and goal oriented
- Excellent in people management
- Executes sales plans and strategies to support sales target set for BDG Team;
- Maintains and keep good working relations with partners by conducting business review and business proposals.
- Recommend expansion of market and the product offering.
- Monitors competitor’s marketing activities;
- Monitor new competitors in the market. Prepare recommendations and action plan.
- Monitors Inventory and stocks availability with Supermarket distributor partner.
- Monitors operations expenses and recommends cost – reduction strategies while maintaining product quality and standards;
- Recommends outlet activities and programs from time to time;
- Prepares reports and documentations as directed by the immediate superior;
- Trains staff in performing their respective duties and responsibilities;
- Executes and recommends personnel policies and disciplinary actions among his/her subordinates;
- Performs related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.